Planning a wedding or special event?
Koloa Landing Resort luxury resort on the Hawaiian island Kauai is offering incentives for guests that book a wedding, event or meeting on the property’s tropical landscape spanning 25 acres on Poipu beach on Kauai’s south shore.
Koloa Landing Resort offers indoor and outdoor flexible meeting space framed by lush, native flora, swaying palm trees, meandering pools, rock waterfalls and romantic torch lighting. Their Koloa Grand ballroom combines state-of-the-industry technology with a warm, modern aesthetic and floor-to-ceiling glass doors provide generous natural light and views of the surrounding tropical landscape. The ballroom can accommodate 1,000 guests and can be divided into three rooms for smaller events.
Guests who book an event between June 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020, can choose from one of the following “Poipu Perks”:
• $30 resort credit per room, per night
• 50 percent off resort fee (currently $35 per night)
• Upgrade to a one-bedroom villa at the group rate for every 10 room nights booked
• Complimentary one-bedroom villa for every 20 room nights booked
• Double Marriott Bonvoy Rewards Points
The offer is valid for new bookings only and must be contracted by August 31, 2019.
For more information, contact Koloa Resort