Big hair, white stilettos, ra-ra skirts, shoulder pads and leg warmers. Remember them?
Well, we’re going back to the 80s, with a chance to fly to Bali, stay in comfort and enjoy the Back to the 80s Concert with Imagine Cruising.
There will be 15 winners, and they can each take a guest.
There will be return flights for two to Bali and three nights’ accommodation at Prime Plaza Sanur. A great night. A great prize. A great trip.
The 80s Sounds
The concert features Toyah, Midge Ure, Belinda Carlisle, T’Pau and Marc Almond.
- Toyah Willcox shocked in pink.
- Midge Ure was, of course, known for his ground-breaking work with Ultravox and Band Aid.
- Marc Almond shot to fame with Soft Cell and that haunting song, Tainted Love.
- Remember T’Pau and China in your Hands.
- Sing along to Belinda Carlisle’s Heaven is a Place on Earth.
- And the concert is at Puri Bhagawan, on the cliffs overlooking Kuta. It’s a great spot for sunsets.
(Top image: Belinda Carlisle)
- HOW TO WIN
From March 4-15, there will be a code word nightly on The Chase Australia on Channel 7. Watch for that then register at perthnow.com.au/win
You may also like
Angkor Thom’s Bayon is Asia’s happiest temple
Welcome to the happiest temple in Asia.
Hundreds of huge faces smile down from Bayon, at the heart of the ancient city of Angkor Thom. STEPHEN SCOURFIELD reports.
More Australians taking out travel insurance
Survey reveals travel insurance an increasing priority for Australian travellers
In praise of escapism
A long-time contributor to Travel’s pages, writer JOHN BORTHWICK recently won the 2020 Pacific Area Travel Association’s (PATA) Gold Award for Best Destination Story.
Here, he takes a light-hearted look at travel and writing, exploring Thailand and the greatly under-rated virtues of escapism.