Big hair, white stilettos, ra-ra skirts, shoulder pads and leg warmers. Remember them?
Well, we’re going back to the 80s, with a chance to fly to Bali, stay in comfort and enjoy the Back to the 80s Concert with Imagine Cruising.
There will be 15 winners, and they can each take a guest.
There will be return flights for two to Bali and three nights’ accommodation at Prime Plaza Sanur. A great night. A great prize. A great trip.
The 80s Sounds
The concert features Toyah, Midge Ure, Belinda Carlisle, T’Pau and Marc Almond.
- Toyah Willcox shocked in pink.
- Midge Ure was, of course, known for his ground-breaking work with Ultravox and Band Aid.
- Marc Almond shot to fame with Soft Cell and that haunting song, Tainted Love.
- Remember T’Pau and China in your Hands.
- Sing along to Belinda Carlisle’s Heaven is a Place on Earth.
- And the concert is at Puri Bhagawan, on the cliffs overlooking Kuta. It’s a great spot for sunsets.
(Top image: Belinda Carlisle)
- HOW TO WIN
From March 4-15, there will be a code word nightly on The Chase Australia on Channel 7. Watch for that then register at perthnow.com.au/win
You may also like
Audio: Talking Travel: Five Hot Tips
Five hot tips for TODAY! From Europe to Western Australia, Travel Editor Stephen Scourfield gives his “to do list” for great deals and travel experiences. Listen now, and get onto them today.
TRAVEL GUIDE Vietnam: Somewhere to satisfy all the senses
Vietnam has plenty to offer both within and outside its buzzing cities, as Ronan O'Connell discovers.
TRAVEL GUIDE Vietnam: Good morning, Ho Chi Minh City
Ronan O'Connell gets out of bed early to take in the dizzying spectacle of this intriguing country's most populous city.