Big hair, white stilettos, ra-ra skirts, shoulder pads and leg warmers. Remember them?
Well, we’re going back to the 80s, with a chance to fly to Bali, stay in comfort and enjoy the Back to the 80s Concert with Imagine Cruising.
There will be 15 winners, and they can each take a guest.
There will be return flights for two to Bali and three nights’ accommodation at Prime Plaza Sanur. A great night. A great prize. A great trip.
The 80s Sounds
The concert features Toyah, Midge Ure, Belinda Carlisle, T’Pau and Marc Almond.
- Toyah Willcox shocked in pink.
- Midge Ure was, of course, known for his ground-breaking work with Ultravox and Band Aid.
- Marc Almond shot to fame with Soft Cell and that haunting song, Tainted Love.
- Remember T’Pau and China in your Hands.
- Sing along to Belinda Carlisle’s Heaven is a Place on Earth.
- And the concert is at Puri Bhagawan, on the cliffs overlooking Kuta. It’s a great spot for sunsets.
(Top image: Belinda Carlisle)
- HOW TO WIN
From March 4-15, there will be a code word nightly on The Chase Australia on Channel 7. Watch for that then register at perthnow.com.au/win
You may also like
Weekly Travel News & Views: December 13 Edition
From border openings to fortified wines, STEPHEN SCOURFIELD offers some tasty tidbits from the world of travel
Asian experience for all budgets, tastes and styles
Home to plenty of attractive places to stay, South Korea caters to budget conscious tourists and those wanting to splurge. From small traditional guesthouses known as hanoks, to local and global chains, here is a list of accommodation options for all types of travellers.
Stomped by giant monsters
They've been stomped by giant monsters, swooped by flying superheroes, invaded by gun-wielding criminals and cursed by demons. But fortunately those grim events only occurred in movies, so these 10 film locations across Asia are still very attractive tourist destinations...